You will work as an expert in 2nd tier Help Desk Situation as ERP (Infor M3) and related issues as assigned by the local IT Support Group for technical software and data issues from the end user.
Coordinate and apply system patches, fixes, and modifications proved by INFOR and other 3rd party developers- base technical knowledge of the ERP (Infor M3) system using Infor M3, LCM, MEC, MOM (streamserve) tool sets and Java programming skills to develop internal fixes and modifications to the base.
- Use working knowledge of the ERP (Infor M3) database for research, verification, and standards with knowledge of SQL to query and update relational databases of systems as needed.
- Ability to use data reporting skills on the Oracle IR data warehouse reporting system with ERP data with other Systems Specialists and users.
- Ensure ERP (Infor M3) system security is in place.
- Use base project management skills for assigned or involvement in corporate projects.
- Identify causes of problems in all aspects of the ERP (Infor M3) system.
- Conduct internal research on ERP (Infor M3) system.
- Support other IT support, systems and projects personnel when appropriate and resolve support situations independently.
- Verify and test successful solution based on user’s requirements.
- Have ERP system knowledge for the following areas:
- ERP system (Infor M3) areas to include
i. Manufacturing systems
ii. Financial Systems
iii. Accounting Systems
iv. Customer Service / Logistics Systems
v. Purchasing / Receiving Systems
vi. System setup
This position is in Des Moines, IA
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.