Healthcare Business Analyst–Business Intelligence/IT
We are seeking a Healthcare Business Analyst to coordinate business intelligence projects covering areas such as case management, HEDIS, intervention and healthplan financials.
As a Healthcare Business Analyst, you will coordinate and drive business intelligence design projects throughout the development life cycle from initial analysis and design all the way through to implementation and user acceptance. You will also serve as a liaison between your team and other technical and functional teams.
Your specific duties as a Healthcare Business Analyst will include:
• Meeting with functional teams to help them frame their business requirements
• Assessing the scope and impact of projects
• Gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
• Performing the appropriate data analysis to validate the technical requirements
• Supporting the development teams in the understanding of the business and technical requirements
• Documenting “as is” and “to be” workflows (both business and IT areas)
• Building data test cases
• Validating data test cases and test results against requirements
• Managing user acceptance testing
• Coordinating and reporting overall project status to technical and business leadership
• Providing consultative, technical and staff support as appropriate
As a Healthcare Business Analyst you must be self-motivated and well organized. You must also have strong analytic and problem-solving skills as well as strong multitasking and time-management skills. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills. It is vital that you be able to effectively communicate technical information to persons from both business and technical teams.
Specific qualifications for the Healthcare Business Analyst position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• 5 years business analysis experience overall with 2 years in the healthcare industry
• Demonstrated experience in healthcare business intelligence
• Demonstrated experience coordinating business intelligence development efforts from analysis to implementation
• Skill in developing business and technical requirements for healthcare reporting or business intelligence efforts
• Skill in developing technical specifications for business intelligence system components such as ETL, cubes, reports, dashboards and KPIs.
• Skill in performing data analysis to troubleshoot data quality issues, develop technical specifications and test data results
• Strong follow-through skills
• Medical and dental coverage
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Life insurance
• Direct Deposit
Contact me today!