We are seeking a Business Intelligence Architects to develop and maintain healthcare analytical and reporting solutions. One position will focus on physician pay for performance and rate adjustment reporting. The second position will focus on developing the environment for a new accountable care organization (ACO) product line.
Healthcare Business Intelligence Architect
Under the general supervision of the Business Intelligence Manager, the Business Intelligence Architect performs a variety of tasks to deliver business intelligence reporting and analytical solutions that exceed customer expectations in content, accuracy, reliability and performance. The incumbent will architect scalable, well-performing, cohesive, and integrated analytical and reporting solutions for the organization. This requires expert technical skills in business intelligence, technical leadership, and consultative skills.
Your specific duties as a Business Intelligence Architect will include:
• Documenting the architecture for various audiences, including management and those who will be developing SSRS packages and SSAS cubes.
• Documenting SSAS cubes, SSRS packages and Crystal Reports
• Maintaining technical documentation as changes occur.
• Working with the Business Intelligence team to collaboratively define and implement standards for business intelligence design and development, and the appropriate methodologies.
• Coaching and mentoring others on SQL, SSAS, SSRS, best-practice methodologies, problem solving, implementing the architecture, etc.
• Working closely with the Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Architect, DBA, Data Architect and Business Intelligence Manager to develop reporting and analytical solutions for the organization,
• Working closely with the Business Intelligence Manager and Data Management Director to ensure tasks are identified and appropriately estimated
• Designing, coding and testing complex SSAS cubes, SSRS packages and SQL Server stored procedures based on available staff and project deliverable timelines.
• Analyzing data quality issues
• Working on multiple development efforts as determined by the priorities of the department’s workload.
• Serving the needs of all entities under the CLIENT’S umbrella, and is required to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in all phases of the project.
• Working in a complex environment while working on development projects and maintaining the existing production environment
As a Business Intelligence Architect you must be self-motivated and well organized. You must be able to apply independent judgment and initiative in carrying out assigned tasks. You must also have strong analytic and problem-solving skills as well as strong multi-tasking and time-management skills. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of health care business processes and terminology is required.
Specific qualifications for the Business Intelligence Architect position include:
• Bachelor degree from accredited college or University in Information Systems, Business Administration, Health Care Informatics or closely related field
• Minimum: Seven years of Information Technology experience
• Minimum: Five years leading business intelligence design and development as a BI Lead, BI Architect, Senior BI Developer or similar role
• Minimum: Three years as an BI Architect or similar role working on business intelligence projects
• Minimum: Five years experience with SSRS
• Minimum: Three years experience with SSAS or multiple complete development cycles
• Knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence methodologies and best practices
• Experience programming in relational data base technologies specifically Oracle and SQL Server
• Experience writing and performance tuning SQL Server stored procedures
• Strong data analysis skills using SQL
• Excellent skills in the architecture of business intelligence solutions
• Expert in data warehousing and business intelligence methodologies and best practices
• Skilled in performance tuning SSRS packages and SSAS cubes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal relations skills, ability to effectively collaborate with others and work as part of a team
• Ability to initiate and follow through on assignments
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, research and resolve questions and problems
• Medical coverage
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Life insurance
• Direct Deposit
Call me today!