Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Possible for the ideal candidate
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
Our client is the leading source of radiotherapy equipment used for the treatment of cancer and we are looking for a high energy professional with extensive experience in Project Management within any of the Latin American region.
This position will coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering project for the client. Projects are typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products. These projects can involve installation acceptance of capital equipment or enterprise software systems or system integration or consulting projects/engagements. Typically involves extensive interaction from inception to installation with our distributors, sales and other members of cross-functional teams.
Project management skills, rather than technical skills are key, but a strong technical background is expected in order to manage competing interests. Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure financial and delivery goal attainment. As a Project Manager you will travel extensively within the region and possess fully bilingual language skills in both English and Spanish.
Minimum requirements include:
– Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years of Project Management related experience
– As an experienced Project Manager you will normally work independently regarding day to day work; and only require general instructions on new assignments
– Extensive knowledge and experience in the management of medium to large size projects throughout Latin America
– Experience in working with distributors/vendors
– Possess a basic knowledge of construction processes
– Knowledge of network design, software controls systems, and server management.
– Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
– Must be located or willing to relocate to Miami, Florida.
More About the Position
Internal Job ID – 4758
40+ Hours per Week
Visa Candidates Considered – No
5+ to 7 years of experience
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Often
Candidate Screening Questions
Willing to travel extensively within Latin America
Skills and Certifications (bold if required)
Bilingual English and Spanish
The Ideal Candidate
It needs to be a person with 5 years and experience working in Latin America. Spanish should be their first language. Candidates should still be in the growth stages of their career. Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is required to manage aspects of the project.
The ideal candidate has worked for these companies:
Prior experience in managing the delivery of high technology electrical and electro-mechanical
Call Melanie Kirk
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.