Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – Yes
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
Detailed client Description
This position is a Senior Level IT professional position in the Business Intelligence team of Our client IT Corporate Information Solutions organization. We are seeking to fulfill a role in a broad spectrum of functional consulting, solution design, technical consulting, and team leadership activities.
The successful person for this job will be able to use his/her strong SAP CRM experience to lead the global implementation of Business Intelligence reporting solutions that integrates with Oracle ERP, SAP ERP & CRM systems. The candidate must be able to work with team members from many functions, businesses, organizations and geographies. The ideal candidate will have very good experience in implementing BI Reporting solutions using his/her SAP CRM domain expertise in a global manufacturing environment and be involved in the entire project lifecycle of BI Reporting solution implementation in this space
Here is what you will be measured on:
• Designing BI Reporting solutions for CRM functional areas in collaboration with business partners, IT peers and outsourced IT partners in multiple countries.
• Envision & Develop reporting solutions to influence business results by creating the right KPIs, templates, dashboards and scorecards for actionable insights
• Provide solution guidance to technical team members on usage of accepted industry standards and design extraction logic from SAP ECC and CRM systems to reporting systems
• Perform proof of concept study for new Reporting KPI’s, technologies and solutions
• Manage and update as-is and to-be business process flows and standardization which can be used for Reporting/Analytics solutions designing.
• Managing the successful execution of project plans, while holding our operational vendors accountable for their deliverables.
• Fostering knowledge sharing and improving processes and practices between Business and IT teams
• Effectively working across cross functional teams
o Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
o Typically 10 to 12+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
o Experience in conceptualizing, designing & creating BI Solutions using Informatica, Spotfire or OBIEE tool set
o Eight or more years of SAP CRM module implementation experience in a Global or national or regional manufacturing corporation
o Experienced functional expert with career focus on CRM Reporting/Analytics implementations
o Experience with reporting system and data warehouse requirements gathering, analysis and design of ETL processes
o Expert knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence design principles.
o Knowledge of BI tools including such as Hyperion reporting tools, MDM, Essbase, OBIEE+, Spotfire a plus
o Possess strong business acumen and consistently demonstrates forward thinking.
o Is able to effectively work with ambiguous or incomplete information.
o Problem solving and strong analytical skills.
o Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
o Good oral and written communication skills
o Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints
o CRM / BI Certification will be an added advantage
Our client is an equal opportunity employer
More About the Position
10+ to 15 years of experience
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
Melanie Mays Kirk
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.
214-457-3500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 214-457-3500 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting