The Project Lead plans, directs and coordinates activities of projects of varying sizes to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished within a determined timeframe and in a cost effective manner. Establishes work plans to determine schedule, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources in the project phases.
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years as a Project Manager
• 5+ years’ experience with Data Warehousing and Analytics work
• Experience leading teams rolling out BI functionality using tools such as Cognos, BO, SSRS etc.
• Recognized for project management skills and possess a strong track record from project delivery stand point
• Business Analysis and Project Management Experience, PMI Certification preferred
• Conducting current state assessments and performing gap analysis and develop future state realizing stakeholder vision
• Prefer experience with Healthcare data analyzing claims and patient health data
• Knowledge of Healthcare industry and up to date understanding of the transformation healthcare industry is going through
• Excellent communication and overall analytical skills
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.
214-457-3500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 214-457-3500 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting