Job Title: Application Developer
Position Type : Full-time
Job Description- Excellent compensation and benefits.
The candidate must be able to successfully interface with internal clients to gather requirements for new projects and troubleshoot problems with existing applications. The successful applicant must be able to handle the full software development lifecycle and the environments the applications run in. Other duties include closely working with the internal customers to resolve problems with existing applications, design and creation of new applications, design and implementation of new SQL server databases, troubleshooting problems with existing SQL server databases, creation of unit tests for new and existing applications, website deployment, and maintenance of existing development environments. This is not a development only position the candidate should be a proven self-starter and able to be a one person show.
• .Net framework 2.0 thru 4.0
• Unit Testing
• Object Oriented Design
• Windows Communication Foundation (WPF)
• Windows Presentation Foundation (WCF)
• Classic ASP
• Cruise Control
• Click Once Deployment
• SQL Server 2005 – 2008
o Database, stored procedure, user defined function and table creation and maintenance
o Troubleshooting database objects
• Website creation and maintenance
• Desktop and Web software deployment
• Software Development Lifecycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Microsoft Enterprise Library
Nice to have
1. SQL Server Management Studio
2. Microsoft Expression Design and Blend
3. Team Foundation Server
4. Inversion of Control
5. Microsoft Prism
Ready to go!
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.