Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Fort Worth, TX
My client is looking for a strong Senior Business Intelligence Developer in Fort Worth, TX. My client provides risk management services to Healthcare Companies.
• At least 5 years SSIS 2008/2012 experience.
• 3- 5 years ETL experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• 3 – 5 years. SSRS 2005/2008/2012 experience
• 1 – 3 years SSAS 2008/2012 experience.
• At least 5 years SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 experience.
• Strong knowledge in writing stored procedures, functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• The ideal candidate will have a record of success with problem-solving and managing multiple priorities.
• ASP.Net knowledge is a plus.
• Business Objects and Crystal Reports is a plus.
• Healthcare industry experience and advanced knowledge of claims, membership, and healthcare provider data is a plus.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision plans
• Life, LTD and Accidental Death insurance
• Progressive PTO program
• Professional work environment
MY CLIENT is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
About The Company:
My client is a national firm that provides a variety of risk management services to the healthcare, insurance and business communities. We are customer driven and technology focused, with a commitment to providing cutting edge business solutions and service excellence to our customers.
About the opportunity:
MY CLIENT is looking for a BI/SQL Developer to join our Ft. Worth team. As part of the Healthcare Services team; the developer is responsible for consulting with business users on their reporting and analytical requirements, documenting the user requirements, constructing functional report designs, communicating with business stakeholders on projects, request status and issues, and participate with the other BI team members with the overall delivery and support of BI projects/solutions.
The Senior BI Developer has primary responsibility for creating and/or modifying all the needed stored procedures, functions, scripts, and SSIS packages to load, transform, and map the data from several sources to MSSQL Server databases or the other way around as needed. Also, the candidate should have strong experience in creating fully automated ETL processes using SSIS and C# scripting within SSIS. Also, creating and modifying SSRS reports, dashboards, and SSAS cubes. The individual also has significant interaction with Software Development, Quality Assurance and Data Processing. These interactions may include, but are not limited to, leading and facilitating meetings, working with colleagues to identify data and information needs. In addition
Duties (but are not limited to):
• Creates/modifies all the needed stored procedures, functions, schemas, and SSIS packages.
• Creates/modifies all the needed SSRS reports and SSAS cubes.
• Writes C# scripts within SSIS.
• Writes scripts using SQL to answer the business ad hoc requests.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
• Maintains system data protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential according to HIPAA standards.
• Identify enterprise-wide data needs and assessing data integrity and analyzing data gaps.
• Collaborates with business units and employs iterative methodologies to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Passion for problem-solving and managing multiple priorities.
• Analyzing data as needed.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as defined by established priorities and internal timeframes
Empyrean Consulting, Inc.